We have experienced a couple of challenging years in the workplace that has tested the resolve of HR teams. As we may face continued disruption and change in the coming years around working practices, reward and benefit provision, many consider 2022 to be an ideal time for a period of reflection, review and planning.
We have spaces left on this event where Howard Finch from Vested and Ruth Gladwell from our HR Projects team will headline :
- Key trends to consider in retention and attraction
- Market conditions affecting benefit budgeting in 2022
- Agile working and changing employee needs affecting benefit provision
- Benefit Technology and the positive experience for employees and HR teams
- Enhancing the range of benefits available cost effectively
We help employers energise their benefit provision, simplify their administration and improve employee engagement. We focus on workplace solutions by providing advisory services and innovative technology solutions to Independent Schools, private sector businesses and charities. www.vesteddigital.co.uk