As we navigate continued uncertainty and crises Ruth and Gwen have constructed and produced a training package with the objective of firstly providing your management team with a deeper knowledge of managing stress in the workplace with a real focus on supporting health attendance.
Whilst the employer has a legal duty of care, employees have a duty to take care of their own health and safety and it is with that holistic backdrop that we have developed a learning event designed for all of your staff to obtain knowledge about coping strategies to reduce anxiety and key skills to thrive under pressure.
The training modules are designed to produce the following outcomes for all participants:
- Enable a confident, positive approach to stress and anxiety
- Understanding how to apply early intervention to prevent stress and anxiety becoming overwhelming
- Improving productivity by encouraging a culture that engages all employees
For organisations, your managers will receiving information about how to:
- Understand the legal responsibilities employers’ have surrounding work related stress
- Improve engagement and ultimately retention of staff who recognise that their employer is actively interested in supporting their overall well being
- Provide competitive advantage by making the workplace become one of choice, where a positive culture is actively demonstrated
Employees attending their modules will receive guidance from a specialist trainer on coping techniques and building resilience, taking care of themselves and reaching out for the right support at the right time.
To book places for your management team click here. To book training for your staff team or a dedicated Company training event contact Ruth Gladwell for competitive pricing and training at a time and date that suits you.