Establishing and then progressing a culture of wellbeing is a key attraction to attracting new recruits and retaining staff. A policy confirms the intent of the organisation, with training of those involved in the cultural shift being undertaken supporting the initial and continual evolvement of the approach.
Just in case you’re wondering what the learning is likely to provide you with, here are a few testimonials from recent attendees to these modules:
- “Course content was relevant and up to date to take post covid life into account.”
- “Timing of course was great, sessions were not too long, kept the attention span and was good to break up what can be a hard topic for people.”
- “Break out rooms gave valuable time to discuss and learn positive practice – was good to interact with others to get different ideas, points of view, perspectives on things.”
- “Really beneficial to not only focus on the negative connotations of stress but to find and discuss ways to avoid it, manage it through mindful and wellbeing activities.”
- “I would thoroughly recommend this course and feel I am able to speak to someone confidently now with a positive body language to ask if they are okay.”
If you are interested in these events , please contact Ruth Gladwell.