Wednesday 9th October 2019
Boarding School Yard
12.00pm Registration & Lunch
1.45pm Coffee & Networking
The seminar will look at the following issues:
Workplace investigations – what you need to know
- The legal framework and core principles of investigations
- The role of the investigating officer
- How to conduct investigation meetings, what to ask and what not to say
- How to write an investigation report and make recommendations
- Tricky areas and how to overcome them
Employment legislation and case law update
Reserving a place
Places at our events are limited and demand is normally high. For this reason, we would suggest that you book early to avoid disappointment. To book your place, please e-mail Clare Lynch at email@example.com or call her on 03332 400 308.
Alternatively, you can book your space using our new online shop found here.
If you could let us know of any additional requirements (such as access or dietary), this would be appreciated.
Berwick Workspace is conveniently located in the Berwick-upon-Tweed town centre:
Boarding School Yard, 90 Marygate, Berwick-upon-Tweed, TD15 1BN