We invite you to join us to receive a market insight on Reward and Benefits.
Howard Finch from Vested will provide an informative insight on market trends in the benefit market and Ruth Gladwell from Navigator will outline some of the approaches employers are currently considering for their benefit packages.
Benefit aspects covered on the webinar:
- Key trends to consider in retention and attraction
- Market conditions affecting benefit budgeting in 2022
- Agile working and changing employee needs affecting benefit provision
- Benefit Technology and the positive experience for employees and HR teams
- Enhancing the range of benefits available cost effectively
This event is free of charge.
We help employers energise their benefit provision, simplify their administration and improve employee engagement. We focus on workplace solutions by providing advisory services and innovative technology solutions to Independent Schools, private sector businesses and charities. www.vesteddigital.co.uk
About Howard Finch:
Howard is the Managing Director of Vested. He has been involved in the employee benefit market for over 20 years and has experience in helping employers of all sizes in many business sectors. Outside of work he is a keen tennis player, golfer and is training in a Korean martial art. email@example.com