What will it cover?
Job Evaluation is the foundation stone for a fair and equitable reward system. In this Workshop we will share our knowledge and using a mock evaluation exercise provide you with skills and techniques surrounding Job Evaluation.
The workshop will address the following areas:
- Why conduct Job Evaluation?
- How does Job Evaluation fit into the wider pay & reward strategy in your school?
- Job Evaluation methodology.
- Stakeholder Involvement and identifying roles and responsibilities during a Job Evaluation exercise.
- Communications during a Job Evaluation exercise.
- Job Evaluation Exercise, scoring and ranking using Croner JET.
What are the outcomes?
Attendees will walk away with:
- Understanding what Job Evaluation is and is not.
- Knowledge from experienced and trained Job Evaluation experts on how to administer a Job Evaluation Project.
- Increased confidence in applying Job Evaluation techniques in their school.
Who should attend?
This course is directed towards Human Resources professionals in educational establishments who have responsibility for this function and are looking to improve their skills in Job Evaluation application and techniques.
How long will the course be?
The workshop will commence at 09:30 and finish at 4:30. Refreshments will be provided during the day, including breakfast rolls and lunch.
What will the cost be?
£300 plus VAT for each delegate.
Where will the course take place?
This will be an in person event, held in our office at Atholl Crescent.
Places can be booked by filling out the form below. Alternatively, please email email@example.com or telephone 0333 2400 308.