GDPR & Data Protection Interactive Webinar
Thursday 17th December 2020
10.30am (90 mins)
What will it cover?
If a data breach is possible in your organisation the ICO will ask whether your employees have received data protection training in the last two years. Lots of organisations have not carried out refresher training since 2018. This webinar will provide key personnel with a refresher and update on key changes including:
- A question and answer surgery (we will ask for questions prior to the event)
- A brief refresher of the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018
- The technical and organisational impact of COVID-19 on data management
- The Brexit implications
This session will be led by Stephanie Harper, GDPR Practitioner.
What are the outcomes?
Delegates will walk away with:
- A refreshed knowledge of the legislative requirements of GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 and future Brexit changes
- An updated action plan to mop up any COVID-19 action points
- Enhanced ability to refresh employees on data protection
Who should attend?
This session is aimed at anyone responsible for any type of personal data within the workplace. Those possessing an understanding of data protection legislation will benefit most. The interactive webinar acts as suitable continuous professional development for those with some prior data protection knowledge and experience.
What will the cost be?
£60 + VAT per delegate.
Reserving a place
This event is now fully booked.
To register your interest for a repeat event, please e-mail Clare Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 03332 400 308.