Our spring series employment law update will be held on Wednesday 16 March. Join the employment law team as they discuss:
- Update on data protection law changes
- Trends in 2021 ICO enforcement actions
- Traps for the unwary and practical tips on reducing risk of ICO fines
- General employment law update
- Employment legislation and case law update.
This employment law update will be delivered via Zoom and is free of charge to attend.
Places can be booked by filling out the form below. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0333 2400 308.