Masterclass – Effective Performance Management
20th July 2021
10.00am – 11.30am
All organisations operate some form of performance management, appraisals, development reviews either as a formal annual process that becomes a mechanism to demonstrate compliance or an informal process that picks up pace where a problem is perceived or identified.
As leaders of people you know that it makes sense to build a relationship with your team members and pick up on their needs regularly and in real time to receive feedback on their performance, support their development and signpost them to how reviews fit in with the wider performance management strategy.
What will this event cover?
- Why development reviews are important
- How they fit in with the wider performance management strategy
- What the objectives of reviews are
- The CIPD’s viewpoint and good practice in performance management
- What to consider in your process and procedure
What are the outcomes?
Delegates will receive:
- Awareness of the importance of development reviews
- Understanding SMART objectives
- Knowledge of how to provide constructive and positive feedback
- Learn coaching skills
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for HR professionals and anyone responsible and accountable for organisational and employee performance.
How long will the webinar last?
This will be delivered on 20 July 2021 at 10.00am finishing by 11:30am.
What will the cost be?
£30 plus VAT per delegate.
Reserving a place
Because this webinar is interactive, numbers are limited to up to 10 per webinar and therefore, early booking is advisable.
Who will deliver the training?
Navigators’ HR Business Partner, Ruth Gladwell, Chartered FCIPD will deliver this event providing guidance on people management policy and practice.