GDPR Refresher & Brexit Update – Interactive Webinar
Thursday 28th January 2021
10.30am (90 mins)
What will it cover?
If a data breach is possible in your organisation the ICO will ask whether your employees have received data protection training in the last two years. Lots of organisations have not carried out refresher training since 2018. This webinar will provide key personnel with a refresher and update on key changes including:
- A question and answer surgery (we will ask for questions prior to the event)
- A brief refresher of the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018
- The technical and organisational impact of COVID-19 on data management
- The Brexit implications
This session will be led by Stephanie Harper, GDPR Practitioner.
What are the outcomes?
Delegates will walk away with:
- A refreshed knowledge of the legislative requirements of GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 and future Brexit changes
- An updated action plan to mop up any COVID-19 action points
- Enhanced ability to refresh employees on data protection
Who should attend?
This session is aimed at anyone responsible for any type of personal data within the workplace. Those possessing an understanding of data protection legislation will benefit most. The interactive webinar acts as suitable continuous professional development for those with some prior data protection knowledge and experience.
How long will the webinar last?
The webinar will last one and a half hours, starting at 10.30am and finishing at 12noon.
What will the cost be?
£60 + VAT per delegate.
Reserving a place
Because this webinar is interactive, numbers are limited to up to 10 per webinar and therefore, early booking is advisable. To reserve your place, click the link below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.