While the UK economy has so far proved more resilient than some had predicted, it is not only individuals who have been facing increased costs (including energy).
Businesses and other employers have also had to respond accordingly. Navigator therefore thought it would be a good time to revisit the topic of Changing Terms and Conditions and Redundancy Exercises.
Even if this may not be immediately on the horizon within your organisation, this seminar should hopefully give some food for thought (or even just serve as a useful refresher).
This webinar will cover
- Routes to vary terms and conditions;
- “Fire and re-hire” – new statutory code and ACAS guidance;
- Redundancy – an essential guide;
- Individual / collective consultation; and
- Summary and practical tips
We will also, of course, be doing our usual Spring legislation and case law update