There is still plenty of time to get booked on to our Autumn Series of Employment Law Update Seminars this year. We’ll be kicking off the series on the 25th September in Glasgow. From there we’ll go on to Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Stirling, Melrose and Berwick. For more information on each event, click on the link below.
This time around we’re looking at:
Workplace investigations – what you need to know
- The legal framework and core principles of investigations
- The role of the investigating officer
- How to conduct investigation meetings, what to ask and what not to say
- How to write an investigation report and make recommendations
- Tricky areas and how to overcome them
Employment legislation and case law update.
To book your place, please e-mail Clare Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 03332 400 308.